Learn more about FreeFall 5G during this interview with Zach Yentzer on Tipping Point Radio.
Hear FreeFall 5G starting at 2:30 through 24:49 minutes
On the Air
About FreeFall 5G
FreeFall 5G, Inc, a 5G disruptive technology development company that provides intelligent antenna systems for the global 5G market. Its flagship product, the FreeStar5G, provides high data rate communications at virtually any frequency at a fraction of the size and cost of existing state-of-the-art solutions. FreeFall Aerospace and ED2 Corporation formed FreeFall 5G in Spring 2020 to accelerate 5G deployment. Both organizations are bringing experienced and dedicated personnel to the FreeFall 5G team, backed up by world-class experts in antenna design and modeling, electrical engineering, and RF systems expertise.
About Tipping Point
Tipping Point Radio with Zach Yentzer on AM 1030 KVOI The Voice is the only live radio broadcast and on-demand podcast in Tucson dedicated to envisioning, discussing, and debating the issues defining a thriving city.
Tipping Point Radio with Zach Yentzer shares the stories and strategies of the people and ideas shaping Tucson’s future, covering weekly issues surrounding:
- Technology and Innovation: Research and development of new products and services for the 4IR (4th Industrial Revolution)
- Entrepreneurship and SME (Small-to-Midsize Business): Exploration of the backbone of our local economy and how Tucson maintains its regional competitiveness.
- Neighborhoods and Urban Planning: Discussion of the elements of a great neighborhood including walkability, city services, safety, and Smart Growth.
- Housing and Affordability: Consideration of the types of housing and density needed to provide housing affordability and accessibility in Tucson, and ways to mitigate gentrification and displacement.
- Water and Sustainability: Exploration of innovative solutions for making our commercial and residential areas more sustainable, and preserving and expanding our water sources.
- Land Use and Development: Envisioning and promoting strategic growth and development that simultaneously preserves our history and enhances the experience of the buildings, streets, and open spaces that conserve Tucson’s special character.
- Economic Development and Branding: How do we take advantage of our local assets and opportunities to grow our economy and retain and attract people and ideas?